Re: IBIS from HSPICE models using s2ibis2

From: Arthur Wong <Arthur.Wong@idt.com>
Date: Fri May 14 1999 - 16:58:49 PDT

Kim,
1. s2ibis2 can model process variations by defining
different transistor models for typ/min/max.

Use the keyword "[Model File]" in your s2ibis2 command file
to define the various models.

2. Yes, remove the package parasitics from your Hspice models
so that your simulation results won't include these effects.
However, define the parasitics in the s2ibis2 command file
so that they will get transferred to the resulting *.ibs file.

Hope this helps.
Arthur Wong
IDT