RE: Vmeas

From: Kern, Frank <frank.kern@intel.com>
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 13:02:29 PDT

While on this topic...

Previous generations of IBIS forced Vinh, Vinl and Vmeas parameters to be
invariant across corner conditions. I build AGTL+ models where these
parameters vary with respect to Vtt, therefore across corners [i.e. Vtt +/-
10%, Vmeas =(2/3)*Vtt, Vih = Vmeas + 200mv, Vil = Vmeas - 200mv]. To keep
valid measurement points across the skew, I have to create separate model
files for fast, slow and typical conditions. Does the new IBIS spec provide
flexibility to define Vinh, Vinl, and Vmeas for each corner??

Frank Kern