Re: Vmeas

From: Amir Shavit <r56010@email.sps.mot.com>
Date: Tue Oct 05 1999 - 23:22:17 PDT

Hi,
Thanks for your answer.
The data sheet takes the worst case between rising and falling, or
specifies falling (for strobes). The measurments were done from
clock=2.0v (active gigh) to either signal=2.0v (rising) or signal = 0.8v
(falling). These measurments are done so that the signal is active
(wither high or low), and not just mid way through the device voltage.
Thanks