FW: IBIS MOdel Question

From: Haller, Robert <Robert.Haller@compaq.com>
Date: Wed Oct 20 1999 - 12:31:19 PDT

 Great suggestions Weston.
I would like to add after performing syntax and various other sanity checks
I suggest you perform correlation between simulations and actual devices and
document those results (for you and your customer). The IBIS accuracy spec
(available on the IBIS web site http://www.eia.org/eig/ibis/ibis.htm) gives
some suggestions for loads and measurement techniques. I also commend you
for due diligence in creating useful models for your semiconductor
customers.

regards, bob

Robert J. Haller
Compaq Computer Corporation