Re: Spectre to create IBIS

From: Mike LaBonte <mikelabonte@cadence.com>
Date: Tue Sep 07 1999 - 20:34:35 PDT

Roy,

It sounds like you are using s2ibis. I use s2ibis with Spectre and have not
seen this problem. However, I see that half of the simulations run by s2ibis
save current values with a a statement like:

VOUTS2I pad 0 vsource type=dc dc=0
save VOUTS2I:currents

and this generates plot data like:

Plotname: DC Analysis `DCsweep': VOUTS2I:dc = (5.5 V -> 10.5 V)
Flags: real
No. Variables: 3
No. Points: 51
Variables: 0 dc V
                1 VOUTS2I:n A plot=0 grid=0
                2 VOUTS2I:p A plot=0 grid=0

So conceivably the positive terminal of VOUTS2I might be reported first,
causing s2ibis to get reversed data. Is this happening in your case? And
I wonder why it might happen only sometimes?

Mike