Re: s2ibis2

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Wed Apr 12 2000 - 13:15:16 PDT

Silvia,

One explanation could be that the Transient Analysis was not correctly done
by your SPICE. You may need to dig deeper in the .out files for any *error*
or **warning** or other issues..

Try running a SPICE transient analysis standalone(no s2ibis2) and see if there
is any issues.

Try changing the [Sim time] parameters and re-run s2ibis2..

Also look at the .spi(Input file generated be s2ibis2)file for Ramp and
Waveform tables to make sure the stimulas was correct.

Regards,
Syed
Cisco Systems, Inc