RE: Overclocked driver schedule.

From: Beal, Weston <weston_beal@mentorg.com>
Date: Mon Aug 14 2000 - 13:10:02 PDT

Al,

The few cases I've seen that use [driver_schedule] use the clock as the
timing key anyway. The comments in the file state the model is only
accurate at a certain clock frequency and the parameters need to be changed
in order to work at a different clock frequency. I would make the master
stimulus a real master and force drivers to follow it.

Later,
Weston