SPICE-to-IBIS conversion for I/O Buffer

From: Eric Hui <Erichui@genesis-microchip.com>
Date: Mon Aug 21 2000 - 14:13:30 PDT

I am trying to create an IBIS model for an I/O buffer using the following SPICE-to-IBIS conversion program that I downloaded.

SPICE-to-IBIS conversion(IBISv2.1): North Carolina State University

By inspecting all the SPICE files that the conversion program created, I found out that it never supplied any voltage at the input pin and the enable pin, not even for [RAMP] measurement. Is this a bug in the conversion program, or did I miss something (or parameters)?

Any help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

PS: I have tried the conversion program for input, output, and 3-state. They are all fine during the conversion without the problem described above.

Yours truly,
Eric Hui.