RE: AGP model

From: Haller, Robert <rhaller@cereva.com>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 05:27:28 PDT

Andy,
        It never ceases to amaze me how many IBIS models pulled from the web
need to be
fixed before they are usable. My recommendation would be (In parallel to
fixing the model
to be usable) feedback those problems and issues to the model creator !
Eventually they may not only
get fix the model, but also the model creation process at the source.

regards,
bob

p.s.
Syed Huq did an excellent paper ("Effective Signal Integrity Analysis using
IBIS models")
at designcon last year which documents common problems and solutions. It won
Best paper and I highly recommend it.

Cereva Networks
3 Network drive
Marlboro MA. 01752