Re: [SI-LIST] : cable model for UDMA and USB

From: Muhammad S. Sagarwala <msagarwa@san-jose.tt.slb.com>
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 09:13:33 PDT

Hello Fabrice,

First you can try and come up with spice models yourself using 2d/3d
modellers available in the market and beleive me
it is not that difficult. I know Ansoft and Applied Simulation Technologies
make such software. There may be quite a few others.

If you are planning to outsource, Gigatest Labs in San Jose, CA, is pretty
capable. You can check www.gigatest.com . for details.

Hope this helps

Muhammad