Re: Help need !!

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Wed Dec 06 2000 - 16:20:35 PST

Hello:

Your best approach is to start navigating through the IBIS
Home page:

  http://www.eigroup.org/ibis/ibis.htm

There are Articles, Models, Free Tools, Accuracy Info and
other links into which you can visit. One strategy is to
look at the earlier information and specifications to get
the basic ideas and background.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics