IBIS BUSHOLD SUBMODEL.

From: Haque, Moshiul <mhaque@ti.com>
Date: Thu Dec 14 2000 - 09:26:41 PST

Hi,
I am trying to create a separate bus-hold submodel for the IBIS file of a
device with bushold connected at the input.I have several questions.

1)The input of the device is an inverter with a feedback inverter connected
from output to input.The pulldown,pullup and ramp data that I got is by
disconnecting the feedback inverter from the input and get the data for only
the feedback inverter.Is this a correct procedure to get the bushold data?

2)For ramp data the feedback inverter does not have enough current to drive
a 50 ohm load.So if I use C_fixture equal to C_in of the device will that
be correct?

3)V_trigger_r is the voltage when the output of the input buffer switches
from low to high.So if I want to get the V_trigger_f by simulation I have to
take the whole input buffer not just the feedback inverter.Is this correct?

Any comments or suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards.
Moshiul Haque
Application Engineer
Standard Linear and Logic Marketing