question on SPICE to IBIS translation

From: Binshen Meng <bmeng@pluris.com>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2000 - 11:31:16 PST

I have a question on generating V-T curves from SPICE models. How should I
determine the slew rate that is used for the pulse stimulus in the transient
simulation in HSPICE ( tr and tf in the statement: PULSE v1 v2 td tr tf
pw per )? I have seen many sample simulations using difference slew rates
(or transient rising or falling edges). Do component manufacturers provide
this information in their data sheets? If not, what is the rule of thumb in
determining it? Should that be generally very fast?....

Thanks for your help

Binshen Meng
Pluris, Inc
408-861-4132