RE: IBIS model creation a few comments...

From: Ross Pryor <rpryor@nortelnetworks.com>
Date: Wed Jan 05 2000 - 12:13:14 PST

Yikes, that's not a good idea for pullup and power clamp curves. What you suggest will make life much more difficult for the curves
which have to be made vcc-relative.

Sorry to be repetitive. The data are tabulated after the vcc-relative calculation, vtable=vcc-vout. After the calculation, the data
have the same range.

For a pullup curve, the following table may help:

                        (vout) (vtable)
                        sweep vcc-relative
corner vcc range range
min 3.0 -3.6 > 6.3 6.6 > -3.3