RE: 74ALVCH16501 Ibis Model

From: Tom Dagostino <tom_dagostino@mentorg.com>
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 15:51:32 PDT

I've seen some not subtle differences between "second sources". There can
be major differences between the output impedance or rise and fall times.
I've also seen cases where one manufacture has clamp devices on the supply
rail and the other's part would go to a high impedance about 0.2 volts above
the supply rail.

I'd be very careful about assuming anything about "second sources" unless it
has been verified.

Tom Dagostino
IBIS and Tau Modeling Manager
BSD