questions

From: Sylvain Kubler <skubl@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 17 2000 - 02:09:55 PST

Hi

I work in this moment on a project which uses the software of simulation
PSpice I must use a model of LVDS (Low Voltage Differential signaling)which
intervenes in my diagram of simulation. Thus I have telecharger a model IBIS
corresponding exactly to the type of LVDS has to use (the sn65lvds31). The
model is clear and decrit with precision its behavior electric.

Thus I have use a converter " IBIS to PSpice " in order to be able
to use this model. Conversion is well operee but the model, which was
initially in a block, is divided into 4 different modeles, each model
corresponding has a part private individual.
I am a little astonish in measurement where I expected has to have after
conversion only one model PSpice decrivant a part.

You could can be to indicate to me if it is
           correct (1 model IBIS generates 4 modeles PSpice) or if I made an
error of handling.

Your answer could really help me. I thank you in advance for
your answer and asks you to accept the my most sincere greetings.

Sylvain Kubler.