Re: Why no variable Vref in 3.2?

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Mon Mar 20 2000 - 14:00:33 PST

Michael:

BIRD66 has not been rejected. It is still pending for
an IBIS Version 4.0 release.

We have not had time yet to consider it and some implications
of conflicting definitions and applications of timing measurement,
and also some possiblity of additional extensions in this area
(e.g., separate loads for rising and falling edges.)

I expect that some full discussions to be conducted
in the next teleconference meeting and possibly on the
IBIS reflectors.

Best Regards,
Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics