using IBIS models in Hyperlynx

From: Betty Luk <Betty@genesis-microchip.com>
Date: Wed Nov 08 2000 - 14:24:22 PST

Hi,

I have a question regarding how Hyperlynx uses IBIS models. I just started
using BoardSim to run some signal integrity analysis using IBIS models for
my output driver. In the digital oscilloscope window, I can choose th
driver waveform to be either rising or falling edge. How does Hyperlynx
determine how fast the transition is? I tried playing around with my IBIS
model (changing the ramp data manually), but I didn't see any changes.

Any feedback would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Betty Luk