Re: min and max rising/falling waveforms in s2ibis2

From: Scott McMorrow <scott@vasthorizons.com>
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 10:42:28 PST

Betty,

Weston is incorrect. There is nothing wrong with s2ibis2
in regards to waveform tables.

In order to generate the 4 necessary waveform tables
you will need these lines in your s2i deck:

[Rising waveform] 50 0.0 0.0 0.0 NA NA NA NA NA
[Rising waveform] 50 3.3 3.0 3.6 NA NA NA NA NA
[Falling waveform] 50 3.3 3.0 3.6 NA NA NA NA NA
[Falling waveform] 50 0.0 0.0 0.0 NA NA NA NA NA

These will generate the proper waveform tables.

I believe that you were looking at the decks which
produce the ramp statements.

regards,

scott

--