[weston_beal@mentorg.com: RE: min and max rising/falling waveforms in s2ibis2]

From: Steve Lipa <slipa@eos.ncsu.edu>
Date: Mon Nov 20 2000 - 11:00:11 PST

Betty:

On the other hand, one good reason for using free, open-source software is
that it allows you to tailor it to your own needs.

In this case it seems to me that the problem is with the specification,
not the software.

I guess it is much easier to take pot-shots at five-year-old free software
than it is to be that someone who "needs to come up with a good tool...."

Steve Lipa