RE: question about monotonicity requirements

From: Dunbar, Tony <tony_dunbar@mentorg.com>
Date: Tue Nov 28 2000 - 12:46:17 PST

Katja,

In my opinion, there isn't a simple either/or answer to that question to
match your either/or question. My answer(s) are:

1) The spec is worded to mean the individual tables. Also, that's how
ibischk operates and reports non-monotonicity violations.

2) From a simulator stand-point, it is the sum of the curves that matters.

Regards,
Tony Dunbar
Mentor/ICX