Using IBIS models in Avanti Star-Hspice

From: <ladams@es.com>
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 13:45:02 PDT

I received an IBIS model from Silicon Image under an NDA and have been
trying to get it to run
inside my Avanti Hspice file.
I keep getting an error message at the point in my .sp file where I define
the IBIS input buffer.
I've read the section "Using IBIS Models" supplied by Avanti and I believe
I'm getting hung-up on the
syntax.
What I really need is a document that describes how to include an IBIS file
inside a spice file.
For example:
b1 nd_pc nd_gc node_in node_out_of_in
+ file='filename' model='modelname'
+ etc.
How many input node and output nodes? Is this determined by the IBIS file?
If I'm simulating 6 lines, how do I assign these inputs to the IBIS input
buffer?
I could go on.....
Thanks for any help....

Lonnie N. Adams