Re: DC convergence

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 17:40:15 PDT

Linda,

This is a well known issue. Here is the workaround:

1) Make sure the [Iterate] keywork is in your .s2i file. If s2ibis2 generated
   the Input(.spi)and Output(.out)files successfully, the iterate feature helps
   not to re-sim these same model_types again.

2) Edit the .spi files that caused the convergence problem by reducing the
   range:

   Example:

   .DC VOUTS2I 0 -1.5 -0.1 #(GND clamp sweep edited to go from 0V to -1.5V)

3) Re-run s2ibis2

Hope this helps.
Syed
Cisco Systems, Inc