RE: DC convergence

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 12:46:13 PDT

Silvia,

It will re-create the spi files every time if the [Iterate] keyword is not used
in the .s2i file. So if you insert the [Iterate] keyword and have a saved .spi
file, the file will not be over-written. Make sure you delete the previously
generated .out file so your new .spi file will be used to re-sim.

Regards,
Syed