RE: Drive-on-demand

From: zanella, fabrizio <zanella_fabrizio@emc.com>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 05:21:45 PDT

Bob, DC, are you referring to the double drive devices like AVC logic, which
has fast drive in the 20-80% region and then softens the drive at the
corners? This is a technology we've wanted to evaluate for some time, but
the IBIS standard does not support it yet.
Regards,
Fabrizio Zanella
EMC corporation
fzanella@emc.com