PCI spec question

From: Haller, Robert <rhaller@cereva.com>
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 08:44:15 PDT

First I would like to thank Bob Ross and Ed Sayre for a great job on the
IBIS summit meeting !

My question is how the PCI is specified and how IBIS is specified.
The 3 volts PCI spec has you drive 25 ohms// 10 Pf to gnd (rising ) and
measure at .94 volts
Additionally it has 25 Ohms//10pf to 3.3 volts and measure at 2.0 volts.

The IBIS specification really doesn't appear to have a mechanism to deal
with this (PLease tell me I am wrong).

Do I have to do one set of simulations for rising, change the model then do
another set for falling.
This seem tedious. PLease tell me there is another solution ??

Thanks in advance,
bob

Cereva Networks
3 network drive