RE: PCI spec question

From: Beal, Weston <weston_beal@mentorg.com>
Date: Fri Sep 15 2000 - 10:47:48 PDT

Bob,

I think this is the problem that BIRD 66 starts to cover by putting Vref in
the [model spec]. My feeling is that IBIS needs to be a bit more flexible
and the IC vendors or commitees that specifiy test loads need to try really
hard to use loads that IBIS can describe. I think that we should extend
BIRD 66 to include Rref and Cref as well.

Regards,
Weston