RE: Simulation resolution weirdness

From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2000 - 10:19:55 PDT

Mark,
You should take a close look at the IBIS data you were given. Check the
ramp data. I recently had a case of an oscillation like you describe that
went away after I got an updated and corrected IBIS file. Your supplier can
put numbers in the file that will cause it to pass the ibis checker, but not
the "spice" or human checker.

Aubrey Sparkman
Signal Integrity
Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com