RE: new ibischk3 V3.2.6

From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com>
Date: Wed Jan 10 2001 - 09:00:56 PST

Bob,
I'm not sure I agree with your statement that a model with end point I-V
currents that are "extremely large (such as 1e20)" "might actually be
correct" even if those data points are produced from a valid spice deck.
The purpose of a model is to reflect reality where possible and 1e20
amps????

Aubrey Sparkman
Signal Integrity
Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com