Re: Note on Rev

From: Scott McMorrow <scott@vasthorizons.com>
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 09:55:01 PDT

Stephen,

I have the following suggestions to eliminate this problem:

1) Require that keywords do not appear in any text blocks. Where a keyword is defined to include the [keyword] syntax. This would
be an unusual circumstance anyway. It is highly unlikely that in production models that a [keyword] would appear in a text block
sections. These sorts of things generally only occur in examples and can be easily removed.

2) Require an [End Block] keyword for all sections with text blocks.

The requirement that keywords begin in column 1 seems more onerous to me than either of these suggestions. I would "really" like to
be able to use indented structure within all future models to facilitate better understandability. Also, I would really like to not
have to deal with a stupid parser that spits out my files when somehow I managed to create a model that does not position a keyword
in column 1.

regards,

scott

--