Re: Note on Rev

From: Scott McMorrow <scott@vasthorizons.com>
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 11:44:55 PDT

Stephen,

The issue is three-fold.

1) indenting for readability and maintainability

2) I have a nasty habit of doing cut and pastes where inadvertently a space is
inserted before a line.

3) I really, really , really hate any language that has a column 1 requirement
on philosophical grounds. Personally, I think that if you design a language that
uses block structure, it should be a block structured language. Otherwise, blocks
of text should be treated like comments.

regards,

scott