Re: Question regarding the [POWER_clamp] curve

From: Mike LaBonte <mike@labonte.com>
Date: Wed Jul 11 2001 - 16:34:20 PDT

Bob,

I found out that Prasad's issue is indeed how to get s2ibis2
to produce an IBIS file where drivers with internal termination.
My proposed workaround is run s2ibis2 twice, once with model type
Terminator, and steal the clamp curves to use in the other IBIS
file. But I tried it and found that s2ibis2 seems to double count
the resistance, because it appears in both the POWER_clamp and
GND_clamp curves. Does it seem reasonable to steal only one of
the curves from the Terminator run to include in the IBIS file?

Mike

P.S. I find that the Nasef presentation contains unresolved
     references to image files.