Mutual coupling in package IBIS model

From: Yaping Zhou <y.zhou@motorola.com>
Date: Tue Jul 24 2001 - 06:44:19 PDT

All:

I am writing a program to generate IBIS package model using Len and per
length LRC values. Since coupling between signals is not included in the
model, I alway face a question about the applicability of the model. What I
can say is that thus-obtained model is not good for crosstalk and ground
bounce simulation (in packages), but it's still valid for simulating delay,
reflection etc. Could anyone give me a more comprehensive and "official"
answer or reference article?

Thanks in advance.

--
Yaping Zhou (r3aadv)