Re: IBIS Bug57 Re: Minutes, IBIS Teleconference Meeting 7/20

From: Bob Ross <bob_ross@mentorg.com>
Date: Thu Jul 26 2001 - 12:46:37 PDT

Jason:

For the non-monotonic example, -5.42 (actually 5.4167)
is one solution for which the current from the
extrapolated [Pulldown] table sinks the same current
out of the 50 ohm load. However, if the algorithm
started with voltages in the normal operating
range or midrange in the pulldown table, the
solution 0.00 would have been found that matches
the waveform end point.

Bob Ross
Mentor Graphics