Nice Chatting

From: <G3E9etal@aol.com>
Date: Mon Jun 11 2001 - 15:10:36 PDT

Hello.
     I enjoyed this informative forum for learnign more about the desing
method and issued wiht the Ibis characterisation and modeling method for the
I/O process description. Its helped alot in correlating observations in the
design evaluation and review process of some work I had done on high speed
development desings.
       Good luck as you transition and continually improve this spec and the
standards.
        Ill be using Spice method, my background and workstyle promote me to
not trust the answers that the Ibis method can provide for my future signal
integrity needs.
     Jeff Mills
     Gecko Desing consulting
    G3E9C1K20 Electronics Consulting