Re: Differential output buffers

From: Syed Huq <shuq@cisco.com>
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 15:11:15 PDT

Bill,

For a Diff receiver, once s2ibis2 creates a .spi for one leg of
the Rx input(PAD_N), you have to add the E element for the other leg
of the input(PAD_P)..manually..

This works fine for s2ibis2..

Syed

.<extracted from a input spi file generated by s2ibis2>
.
VOUTS2I PAD_N 0 DC 0
E1 PAD_P 0 POLY(2) VDD 0 PAD_N 0 0 1 -1 <--- Manually added this line
VCLMPS2I VDD1 0 DC 1.5
VGCLMPS2I VSS 0 DC 0
.TEMP 55
.OPTIONS INGOLD=2