Re: using IBIS in HSPICE

From: <Adam.Tambone@fairchildsemi.com>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 08:14:08 PDT

Perry,

There are two options in HSPICE that allow you to use V-t data of the
rising and falling waveforms of the IBIS model instead of the Ramp data in
the IBIS model. If you do not specify these options then by default HSPICE
will use the Ramp data.

They are...

ramp_fwf = 0 or 1 or 2
ramp_rwf = 0 or 1 or 2

If you specify 0 then ramp data will be used.
If you specify 1 then 1 waveform will be used.
If you specify 2 then 2 waveforms will be used.

See Chapter 19 of the most recent Star-HSPICE Manual (2000.4) for a full
explanation.

Adam Tambone

"Perry Qu" <perry.qu@alcatel.com> on 06/19/2001 10:45:05 AM