Re: using IBIS in HSPICE

From: Perry Qu <perry.qu@alcatel.com>
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 10:26:03 PDT

Hi! Adam:

Thanks a lot for your help. I did use ramp_fwf option in the beginning when I
use IBIS in HSPICE but I forgot to put that in this time as it's been a while
when I read the manual last time.

However, the waveform looks even stranger after I plug in the waveform option.
I have to look into that in more detail.

Regards

Perry