I'm concern of IBIS model...

From: ÃÖ¹«¿­ <adagio@palgong.knu.ac.kr>
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 19:50:52 PST

Hello,

My name is Moo-yeul Choi and I'm a gradute student of Kyungpook National University, Korea.
I am concerned of IBIS to Spice(for convinence of spice simulation for digital chip) and have studied a few months on the basis of this IBIS forum.
Well, the meanings of DUT(R_dut, L_dut, C_dut) is not clear to me and I don't understand the difference of PKG and DUT.
Please send your opinion to me for this question.
Please do me a favor and I am looking foward to your reply.
Have a nice day.

Best regards,
Moo-yeul Choi
graduate student of KNU