Re: some questions with the IBIS models

From: Mike LaBonte <mike@labonte.com>
Date: Tue Mar 13 2001 - 08:33:51 PST

Jason,

Does ibischk3 pass the IBIS file without warnings? Ibischk3 will try
to warn you if the Rising and/or Falling waveforms are not matched to
the Pullup/Pulldown IV curves. A mismatch could cause the symptoms
you describe, but there could be other causes too. Check the XTK files
to see if the DRIVERSPEC V scale goes from 0.0 to 1.0 with the endpoints
at about the right times.

Mike LaBonte