(no subject)

From: <hasf@us.ibm.com>
Date: Wed Mar 21 2001 - 11:20:51 PST

Hi All,
     I was having trouble using a particular keyword that is not supported
in a certain model_type. For example, the [R Series] keyword is supported
for a model_type "Series" , but not for "Input" model_types. At the same
time, POWER/GND clamps are not supporeted under a "Series" model_type
model. Is there a way to manipulate that? Maybe by calling another
[Submodel] within the top level model and specify that as a "Series"
submodel_type. I've tried it but wasn't successful.

Regards,
Hirut

Hirut Asfaw
ASIC I/O Developement