RE: different rising and falling Ramp dV

From: Muranyi, Arpad <arpad.muranyi@intel.com>
Date: Fri Mar 23 2001 - 12:51:56 PST

Aubrey,

In light of the original question from Mike and my answer to it,
I don't expect anything different in this case. I assume that
the weak pullup you are talking about is always on. So the
two Vt curves you will make will be generated with a resistor
to ground, and the rising and falling edge will characterize
how the switched pulldown is turning on and off. The amplitude
of the rising and falling edge will be the same, but may not
start or end on the rail (GND) exactly due to the weak pullup.

I am not sure if this answered your question, or whether I
understood your question fully. Did this help?

Arpad