RE: IBIS usage rules

From: <Aubrey_Sparkman@Dell.com>
Date: Mon Mar 26 2001 - 08:53:31 PST

At least that's the way the spec says it's supposed to work.

However, I have seen an IBIS reader/converter complain when it found the
word "copyright" (in lowercase without brackets) in the notes section. I
had to move the copyright to the [Copyright] section and remove other
instances of the word "copyright".

So ask your customers...

Aubrey Sparkman
Signal Integrity