about IO_Buffer model's ac analysis

From: Wenqing Zhang <wqzhang@avanticorp.com>
Date: Tue Mar 27 2001 - 05:12:07 PST

hi, all,

I has a problem.
I think that ibs model was generated by spice's dc analysis and
transient analysis,
so ibs model don't contain frequency response information.

now I want to realize ac analysis to ibs model version3.2 in
Star-Hspice , but the simulation results
were very bad.
perhaps ibs model should contain frequency response information which
were generated with spice's
ac analysis.

do you think my idea? pls help me.

I am not a member of ibis-user, so pls email to:
wqzhang@avanticorp.com

--
Thanks
Wenqing Zhang