series_switch models

From: <Adam.Tambone@fairchildsemi.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 10:00:19 PDT

Chris,

Thanks for the response. Attached below is a IBIS file that pertains to my
question. What I am asking is if there will be a problem with modeling the
input and 3-state buffers with model types 'input' and '3-state' even
though these buffers are series mapped to each other and modeled with model
type 'series switch'. In the past I have modeled the buffers on the input
and output of a series switch with model type 'terminator' instead.

(See attached file: fstu3125m.ibs)

Thanks,
Adam Tambone