RE: series_switch models

From: Reid, Chris <chris_reid@mentorg.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2001 - 11:26:02 PDT

Adam,

Your model is correctly constructed and legal IBIS.
You should have no trouble with using the model the
way you have built it. Just one word of caution,
series_switch is an IBIS keyword, so using it as
a model name may cause a problem in some parsers.
Again, that is legal, but may lead to problems because
of parser bugs.

Thanks,

Chris Reid