Re: hspwin.exe for spice to ibis conversion

From: Jeff Mills <jeffsmiles@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri May 25 2001 - 00:47:06 PDT

If you can get it onto a 5.25 low density I know a guy with a 286 that can do this in debug unless its a big file. Could take  a bit of time but he swears he can do it for $50.

psst, hey buddy, dont tell anyone I told you this, tween you and me, OK?

   Let me know if interested and Ill forward an address to whihc your design and the cash should be mailed.