Upload and download procedures for IBIS forum

From: Siuki Chan <siukic@milpitas.lmc.com>
Date: Tue Aug 24 1993 - 17:40:35 PDT

IBISian,

I have good news and bad news. The good news is: as soon as I sent out the upload
and down load procedure, people start requesting information using the archiver
server. The bad news is: before IC vendors download their models, there is nothing
to offer. The reason I mentioned Motorola and TI is to serve as an example. So far
the only directory in the models area is Intel. Since Intel is the founder of IBIS,
I expect lots of models from them.

By the way, you are encouraged to download files other than the models. So far there
are past minutes, ver1.0 disk and email archive available in the IBIS account. This
is a list:

admin/ email.archive minutes/ models/ ver1.0/

minutes:
frm4_23.txt frm5_7.txt frm6_4.txt
frm5_21.txt frm6_17.txt frm7_2.txt

models: