about the intel IBIS model

From: Stephen Peters <speters@ichips.intel.com>
Date: Fri Sep 24 1993 - 14:12:17 PDT

Hello Siuki --
     I ran one of the models thru the ibis_chk program and it
passes so, by definition, they are IBIS version 1.1 compliant.
This does bring up a good point though. If the Vinl and Vinh
parameters were important enough to be include in the written
description of the specification, why isn't the parser checking
for them? (Did they just fall thru the cracks?). Comments
anyone?

        Best Regards,
        Stehen Peters
        Intel Corp.