Final day for press release approvals!

From: Randy Harr <randyh@milpitas.lmc.com>
Date: Fri Oct 08 1993 - 09:42:25 PDT

We are down to the wire and still missing a number of companies. The PR firm
is awaiting my final email of companies so they can start production today.
I will wait till 4pm PST. Email or call me if I have not heard from you.

randy harr, 408.945.9181 (fax), randyh@lmc.com

Latest list:

To date (9:30am), I have received the following confirmations / ok's to
use company names in the IBIS press release with a corresponding contact
name(s):

Ansoft Corporation
Cadence Design Systems
Interconnectix, Inc.
MicroSim Corporation
North Carolina State University
Performance Signal Integrity
Quad Design
Quantic Laboratories Inc.
Siemens Nixdorf Information Systems AG/Cadlab

The following comapnies have informed me or Will Hobbs that the fax is on its
way:

Integrity Engineering
Intusoft
Mentor Graphics Corporation
Meta-Software

We are still anxciously awaiting to hear anything from:

Contec Microelectronics USA Inc.
HyperLynx
Intel Corporation
Intergraph Electronics